zigo’s first catering order came the day we opened. It now seems that not an hour goes by without a customer asking if we cater. Happily, the answer is yes! zigo delivers its delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners daily to groups large and small. Our smallest catering orders are often afternoon snacks for small meetings. Our biggest orders exceed 100 people with enough variety to satisfy everyone's tastes.We dedicate the same enthusiasm and individualized attention to our catering orders as we do to the food that we sell in the store. We do like to have 48 hours notice for big orders, but can sometimes work miracles with less time.
zigo personalizes every catering order. This means that no two events will be the same. We keep track of your past orders and make use of your feedback. At your next event you will find your favorites, together with new items to keep the menu fresh and new.
We would love to organize a tasting party at your office. Invite your boss, invite your co-workers, invite your friends. You can even invite your mom if you like. It's on us.
zigo has lots of delighted customers. If you would like to talk to one of them let us know. We would be happy to introduce you.
1. Call us - 617-686-7572 or Email us - email@example.com
- When and where will the event occur?
- How many people will attend?
- How much you would like to spend per person?
- Do you have any menu preference
- We are so excited about our food that we will even bring it to you to taste.
- We will suggest a presentation - in boxes, in bags, artfully arranged on plates.
- You make suggestions, spend a little less, spend a little more...or maybe you like it just as it is.
- Review the event menu
- Determine if event rentals such as tables, chairs, linens, etc. are necessary
- Determine if the event needs staff to serve the food.
- Delivery available until 5pm
- We also pick up the coffee pumps and coolers once you are done!